If you want to exchange drawings with architects, consultants and others that use AutoCAD, or want
to use all or part of an AutoCAD file in your own drawings or symbols, the DWG Import/Export
utility makes it as easy as opening or saving a file.
- Import DWG and DXF files. File versions R12 - 2010 supported. 2011 and 2012 file formats are identical to 2010 and are therefore also supported.
- Edit and manipulate the drawing within Stardraw Design 7 as if it was a native document.
- Full layer and layerstate compatibility.
- Use DWG/DXF files or the objects they contain as symbols for User Defined Products.
- Export any drawing to DWG or DXF R12 - 2010 formats.